| || |
Curriculum vita: Masumeh Ziaee
Name: Masumeh Ziaee
Academic Rank: Assistant professor
Address: Department of Plant Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz
Tarbiat Modares University
Title of Ph.D. Thesis: The effect of diatomaceous earth in combination with powder, essential oil and oil-loaded nanogels of Carum copticum and Cuminum cyminum on two species of stored-product pests
Supported by presidency of Islamic Republic of Iran- National Elites foundation (first level)
Toxicology, demographical toxicology, stored product pest control, integrated pest management
Book: Ranji H., and Ziaee, M. 2009. Potato Integrated Pest Management of Pests, Disease, Nematodes and Weeds
Book chapter: Ziaee, M. Oilseeds pests, in: Oilseeds: ISBN 978-953-307-920-2. INTECH open access publisher.
Book: Ziaee, M. 2016. EndNote 7 Training: To promote scientific research and resource management.
Referee of Scientific Articles
Plant Protection - Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz
Journal of Crop Protection - Tarbiat Modares University
Journal of Entomological Society of Iran
Membership in Academic organizations
Entomological Society of Iran
Journal articles in Persian and English:
- Ziaee, M. (2014). The insecticidal efficacy of three commercial formulations of diatomaceous earth against Tribolium confusum to protect three different varieties of wheat. 37 (4): 123-131. (in Farsi with English abstract)
- Ziaee, M. Nadimi, A. and Ganji, Z. (2015). Impact of temperature on cumin fumigant toxicity and locomotor activity of Sitophilus granarius (L.) and Tribolium confusum Jacquelin du Val. adults 38 (2): 91-102. (in Farsi with English abstract)
- Shafighi, Y., Ziaee, M., and Y. Ghousta (2014). Diatomaceous earth used against insect pests applied alone or in combination with Metarhizium anisopliae and Beauveria bassiana. Journal of Plant Protection Research. 54(1): 62-66.
- Ziaee, M (2014). The effects of topical application of two essential oils against Sitophilus granarius and Tribolium confusum. Journal of Crop Protection, 3, Supplementary .589-595.
- Ziaee, M (2015). Influence of grain type on the susceptibility of Tribolium confusum to three diatomaceous earth formulations. Journal of Crop Protection, 4 (1): 113-119.
- Shayesteh, N., H. Ranji, Ziaee, M (2015). Abundance and diversity of aphids (Hemiptera: Aphididae) and ladybirds (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) population in wheat fields of Urmia, northwestern of Iran. Biharean Biologists, 9 (1): 63-65.
- Mohammadi, S., M. Ziaee and A. A. Seraj (2016). Sublethal effects of Biomite® on the population growth and life table parameters of Tetranychus turkestani Ugarov and Nikolskii on three cucumber cultivars, Systematic & Applied Acarology, 21(2): 218–226.
- Ziaee, M., M. Atapour and A. Marouf (2016). Insecticide effectiveness of Iranian diatomaceous earths on adults of Oryzaephilus surinamensis, Journal of Agricultural Science & Technology, 18: 361-370.
- Shayesteh, N., Ziaee, M., and Hossein Ranji, 2015. Species Diversity of Aphids (Homoptera: Aphididae) and Coccinellids in Apple Orchards of Urmia, Northwest of Iran, Agriculturae Conspectus Scientiicus, 80 (3): 163-167.
- Bahrami, R., Kocheili, F. and Ziaee, M (2016). Effects of asafoetida, geranium and walnut leave essential oils on nutritional indices and progeny production of Rhyzopertha dominica adults (Coleoptera: Bostrychidae). Journal of Crop protection, 5 (3): 369-375.
- Ziaee, M., and Z. Ganji (In press). Insecticidal efficacy of silica nanoparticles against Rhyzopertha dominica and Tribolium confusum. Journal of Plant Protection Research.
Number of Papers presented in the congresses:
The number of peer reviewed, advisor and supervisor of thesis
More than 10 thesis were peer reviewed
Advisor of Rahim Bahrami
Executive Director of Plant Protection Journal (http://plantprotection.scu.ac.ir/), Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz
Computer, Entomology-pest control, and Toxicology for B.Sc. students.
Supplementary Toxicology for M.Sc. students
Ziaee, M., The insecticidal efficacy of diatomaceous earth formulations against adults of Tribolium confusum Jacquelin du Val. on three wheat varieties